Saturday, November 24, 2012

The Eleventh

I'm so so so sorry it's been so long. Just had a loooooot of changes of late happening in my life I really do think it's time that I update this with more info on my life and pictures as everyone seems to love.

I live in Mexico for the time being. I love it here, but I don't love living with my parents and it's becoming a bit....suffocating (sorry to offend). I do think I have possible potential here as a freelance but I really do feel like to really get working like a pro--go to Nashville. Why Nashville? It's like the LA of the south: It's not's a politically driven place like DC, nether is it as expensive nor crazy spread out like DC. It might be, not all too sure. First time I went I fell in love and I think now is a great time to go. I cannot wait.

Oh, I went to a concert this past Wednesday. I took some decent pictures. Here's one I nabbed and it's on my facebook page as well:

You can check out the rest at https://www.facebook.com/MegCarMedia

I encourage it! No worries. I plan on updating more!

No comments:

Post a Comment